Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Scroll through Customer/Supplier list

Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I can't scroll up and down using the mouse in this lookup. I have to manually use the left button on the mouse to drag down the slider.

It is the same with the "find transactions" screen.

Very frustrating and time consuming when I have 700 purchases to enter!.

"Bug - Scroll on mouse won't work on this lookup"

Scroll Doesnt Work.png
Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Thanks for the idea Kelly. As a a workaround, I recommend clicking on the mouse wheel/middle mouse button as it should give the option to scroll. I agree though you should be able to scroll the mouse wheel without clicking as other areas of the program allow this. Please show your support and add a vote as it helps our Developers prioritise updates.

8 Comments
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

The suppliers lookup on pay bills doesn't scroll either.

ron
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User

HI i have upgraded to the new version of accountright basic but in the previous version when I was entering in invoicing i could scroll up & down the list of customers to the one I wanted but in the new version the scroll doesnt' work in this section and i have to use the slide which is really annoying and slows the whole process down.Bring back the scroll, not having it is a backward step please fix this.

Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the idea Kelly. As a a workaround, I recommend clicking on the mouse wheel/middle mouse button as it should give the option to scroll. I agree though you should be able to scroll the mouse wheel without clicking as other areas of the program allow this. Please show your support and add a vote as it helps our Developers prioritise updates.
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Thanks for the idea @Barry_C I tested your workaround but unfortunately that doesn't work either.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am surprised this is still not fixed in 2014.4. I finally got around to upgrading on Saturday to find it's still not fixed.

It's nearly 10 months since I reported it... it's a bug, and it's not fixed yet. That is a little bit scary.

I hope I don't find a more serious bug.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your feedback Kelly81. Due to time constraints when producing an update not all requested changes can be implemented. Our developers prioritise issues based on the severity of the issue and the number of people affected as well as the amount of time and resources required to fix it. We remain committed to continuing to improve AccountRight moving forward.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello @Liam_M 

I realise that, but in the space of nearly 1 year only approx 2 requests including one bug fix have been implemented as I went through the list the other night.

I'm not the only user who considers this not very acceptable considering most of the features being asked for are ones that were dropped out of V19.

Not fixing bugs is a very quick way to lose customers.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your feedback, @Kelly81. While our aim has always been to make the transition from the classic (v19 and earlier) versions to the new platform as seamless as possible, some changes in workflow were unavoidable. There have also been some issues that have been identified along the away. Over the period since the new AccountRight range was first released we've had multiples of updates that have included new features and functions and also fixes to some if the known issues. Having said that, we hope to bring the ability to scroll using the mouse wheel in all windows in a future update. 

We do appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and have passed it on to the team. 

Regards,
Suja Pillai
Social Support Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd