Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Sort/change the order of transactional lines

Cover User

3Posts

44Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User

I would like to be able to sort the items in an invoice (or purchase order) according to item code (or any other field for that matter). This necessary when there are many items in one invoice (or purchase order).

"Item Sorting"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2014

Thank you for your suggestion to have more sorting options inside of your Invoices, we can look into the options for adding this in a future update. Its great to see some votes already from those who would like to see this added in, please remember to add your votes if you'd also like to see this added.

42 Comments
DaveKC
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I'm wondering if its possible to make a change so that invoices (or orders) can be 'sorted' into an alphabetical/alphanumerical order? Using the Item Number specifically?

It would be great for us - and I'm sure many others! Orders are currently imported into MYOB from a couple of different sources and are often then combined with existing orders, before being turned into invoices. It would be really time-saving if we were able to 'sort' these products so they were in some sort of order..... Just by clicking the 'Item Number' tab for example.....

The same as when you click on the 'Invoice No.' tab it will sort them into accessending / decending order.

Cheers

Global
Experienced Cover User
43 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Still no decision for this suggestion of sorting for packing lists, bills, invoices and orders. Is MYOB still asleep? You can make all the suggestions on this community forum, but falls on deaf ears with MYOB!!