Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Use of different colours for Register windows

Trusted Partner

63Posts

2Kudos

2Solutions

63 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia

Just a quick useability suggestion. I like the different colours in the sales register to help identify which stage of the sale you are at (i.e, pink for quote, yellow for order, blue for invoice etc). I occasionally forget which register I'm in. Sometimes I'm in the purchasing register and go to create a sales order and see the familiar yellow colour so I think I'm in the right place and its not until I'm halfway through trying to put in the sale order that I realise I'm in the purchase order section. Can we keep the same colours for purchasing but change the background from shaded to striped or something else so its obvious where we are? Would others find this useful? 

Cheers,

Adam

"Sales register versus Purchases register"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages