Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales Register: Add comment columns

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
User
Australia

When you click on your Sales Register window and bring up recent sales, the catagories of information you can view are set.  Eg Date, Invoice No, Cust Po No. ect.  It would be great if we could change these fields.  I would ideally like to add the Comments field.

"Ability to Adjust Fields That Can Be Seen In Sales Register Window"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Thanks for the feedback Grady, anyone else who would like to see this feature please do vote and comment.

3 Comments
Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the feedback Grady, anyone else who would like to see this feature please do vote and comment.
GDK
Super Partner
680 Posts
Super Partner

It is a good idea to make this screen customisable being able to select columns. It would be also useful to be able custom screens for different users

mcv
Experienced Cover User
45 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When we are using differnet tabs in MYOB it would be nice to be able to select the fields that we want to see

in some areas this is possible but why cant we have this option on all windows in Myob

for example - in my sales register i am looking up a old quote as the customer asked again for it - i have many to pick from and this can be time consuming,

if i could add the 'memo' option  i could save time  - as shown in the other window - which is the one that pops up when you try to make a sale but there are outstanding quotes,    we should also be able to close the quote, instead of deleting it....