Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Send to Disk (PDF) select form

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

378Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

Would it be possible to make a form selection available when sending an invoice to disk as is possible in printing or emailing invoices

"Select customised forms when sending an invoice to disk"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: July 2021

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2021.4, users will be able to select the desired form when using the Send to Disk feature on invoices and purchases.

63 Comments
AJ_A
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Khman
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I would add the fact that the "undo" button really undo the last thing that was done.

If you're working on a table to change color/borders... the "undo" button will not undo your last change on the table, but the last modification outside the table... very annoying as I need to cancel modifications and reopen the custom form...

communitymember
1 Post
Cover User

when entering a quote and sending to disc i cannot change the form that it is saved to as you can when emailing or printing

JRW
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This should be a no-brainer.  I am constantly having to print to a PDF writer and type in a file name in order to produce a PDF of an invoice using our cutomised form.  PITA!

Hatelec
4 Posts
Cover User

This feature needs to be implemented as soon as possible.  I reckon your code writers could have this in place faster than it takes for us to have to go in and change templates and go out and save to pdf.  you have this feature on all other forms and sending and printing invoices.  and while not many people have voted for this feature there are a lot more people who don't have access to vote, don't know about the community pages or just go out and find another software product and bag myob as a bad product.

Haveago
4 Posts
Cover User

When using Send To... we have an issue with this function. We use multiple invoice layouts. When sending an invoice via email, all is good. We can select the correct invoice layout however when sending to disk the invoice is sent only in the default invoice layout. We have to email these invoices to ourselves and then save back to disk. It's a pain. 

MYOB Send to.PNG
lisameehan
Contributing Cover User
13 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Would it be possible to add a SELECTED FORM when you select Sent to Disk when savng as a PDF.

msadventourist
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I am having the same problem!!  Can anyone advise?  I cannot even figure out how to save the quote as a pdf as it keeps reverting to the Invoice template.

Amy1
5 Posts
Cover User

Yes, I strongly support this! We should be able to save our invoices/quotes in one of the mutiple templates we have created. As it is  the "save to disc" feature is almost useless (for me at least).

AHJS
Experienced Cover User
178 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi

Another user needing this functionability in MYOB AccountRight.  Different customers need different forms such as Invoices, ProForma Invoices etc and the work arounds are labourious.  Given you can select a different form to print it would be wonderful to be able to skip lots of steps and be able to select a form to save to disk as well.

Cheers