Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Show Customer PO No on Select From List (prompt to ask for quote,order or new sale)

Trusted Cover User

104Posts

16Kudos

2Solutions

104 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I was wondering if there is any way to have the customer order number (actually quote request number from client, entered in to P/O field) or site address typed into the quote list displayed in the pop up for quotes on file?

When I go to create an invoice, the pop up appears, but there is not enough detail for me to automatically recognise which quote is for which job. As per my screen cap, I have inv/quote no, date, type, memo and amount. None of these make it easy to determine the correct transaction to select.

We don't yet convert quotes > orders > invoice, but will be doing so in the future. I imagine I am still going to have the same issue in doing that.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Carolyn

"Customer P/O number in quote pop-up"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

2 Comments
Barry_C
MYOB Staff
2,948 Posts
MYOB Staff
Thanks for the great idea KiwiCaro. I can certainly see we need some more columns on the select a quote pop up window to help determine which quote you are selecting. We would love to hear what other users think about this. Please add a vote and further comments if you would like to see this added in a later version.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages