Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales: Time Billing - Work in Progress

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

57Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

I need to be able add further hours to Time biiling invoices which are already saved.

The Work In Progress(WIP) button needs to be available in 2012 as it was in Version 19!

Or supply a solution to this if one is available in the current version, as I can't see a way.

Please work on getting this functionality back, as it is a necessity!

Thanks!

"Please put the WIP Button back on Time Billing invoices."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your showing your support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that as of AccountRight 2017.2 the WIP (Work in progress) button is now included in the Enter Sales window using a Time Billing layout.

To find out more information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 please see AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

74 Comments
Debra_Fraser
Experienced Partner
19 Posts
Experienced Partner

YES please bring back WIP Button.

Not having it takes a lot of extra time to bill out labour. Any time saving achieved through bank feeds etc is wasted as now takes a lot

Darvid
Partner
1 Post
Partner

Yes the WIP button was possibly the most used button in the entire MYOB.  It is not as if it is a new idea, even for MYOB.  Please return it as soon as possible.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

HI @Darvid 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight Live program and the WIP button. In additional to commenting if you would like to show your support for an Idea on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange I would recommend voting for the idea using the Vote button next to the Idea's name.

CorporateAir
2 Posts
Cover User

MYOB has the WIP option progressed up the queue as yet?  We really really miss it and yes we have voted for it.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @CorporateAir 

Thanks for your feedback and voting for this Idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange. 

We are currently still investigating the Work in Progress button so that it can be implemented into the program. We don't have a release date at this point for that Work in Process button to be added to the AccountRight Live range. However once again thanks for your feedback I have shared it with the team.

Jamabelec
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

IN previous versions of MYOB i have been able to add hours from work in progress to existing invoices. This is (was) very important to the day to day running of my business. The ongoing decrease of functionality is becoming an issue. I need this to be re-instated.

lynley
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User

Was looking at upgrading to 2014 but no point if this vital feature is missing - use it on just about every time billing invoice as it allows activities to be invoiced in a logical order and not necessarily in the order originally entered as activity slips.  Really the most important link between time billing activities and the sales invoice.  And yes I have voted for this feature.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Yes please - I have clients wanting to upgrade - but won't until Time billing is improved - at least back to what was there in 19.x versions.

Stephanie_CCBS
Partner
5 Posts
Partner

Please bring this back, my clients with high transaction volume are NOT happy. Taking away this functionality without advertising it has caused me alot of grief with my clients.

lynley
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User

any update on if and when the wip button will be reinstated?