Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Search: Ability to search items according to name

Former Staff

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Former Staff
Australia

Traditionally only a small number of MYOB users uses the MYOB Inventory management system. I found the biggest limitation is the fact that AccountRight does not provide a functionality by which a user can find an item by a number of different options. If the ability of accessing a screen in sales and purchases plus have a separate inventory enquiry screen where the user could select a different number of options such as Item ID, Description, Supplier Item Number, Supplier Name to search for an inventory item will expand the number of users to use the Inventory management function.

"Multiple Search functionality for Inventory Items"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 comes a new way to search and select items for your Sales, Purchases and Inventory Windows. This allows for the user to search for item number and name, even bring a list up of all items that contain a series of characters in the name/number i.e.

Attachments.PNG

You can find more information into this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your comments and voting for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that we are in development of an exciting feature in AccountRight that will improve on the searching capabilities of items from the items list and sales/purchase window. 

More details into this feature and how to obtain that update will be available closer to release

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2016.3 comes a new way to search and select items for your Sales, Purchases and Inventory Windows. This allows for the user to search for item number and name, even bring a list up of all items that contain a series of characters in the name/number i.e.

Attachments.PNG

You can find more information into this feature and how to obtain the update on AccountRight 2016.3 now available

cap-sales
1 Post
Cover User

It would be great if we could personalise an item layout invoice/order to search by item name via the tab option rather than having to click into the drop down tab.

When entering large orders and invoices the tab option is much faster than clicking and selecting.

Thank you