Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Journal Security Audit - Account Name

Trusted User

230Posts

137Kudos

3Solutions

230 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand

Hi there - In the Security & Audit Report / Journal Security Audit  - would it be possible to have the GL Account Name next to the Account Number - as in the old V19.  A lot of my clients find this handy to quickly go through their data entry at the end of a session/day and double check their coding.  With just the GL codes (numbers) showing (under the heading "Account"), it's too hard to quickly audit.  Thanks.

"AccountRight Standard 2012.9 - Session Reports"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: November 2012

This is great idea, I agree many people would not recognise the Account Number especially if they have the preference turned on to use Account Name instead of number, it would be really helpful to at least have the option of including the Account Name also. I have added this to list for consideration in a future release. Thanks for your input.

7 Comments
Dale
MYOB Staff
43 Posts
MYOB Staff
This is great idea, I agree many people would not recognise the Account Number especially if they have the preference turned on to use Account Name instead of number, it would be really helpful to at least have the option of including the Account Name also. I have added this to list for consideration in a future release. Thanks for your input.
livlee
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Could the creditors invoice number on the session report, and the account names be listed also (they where displayed in previous versions)

Thanks

Dale
MYOB Staff
43 Posts
MYOB Staff
I think this is a good suggestion and would make things easier to audit for many users. We will consider this for a future release. I encourage anyone else that would like this feature to please vote as it will help us prioritise.
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Please implement these session report improvements. I have voted.

chding
6 Posts
Cover User

Can MYOB please put this on implementation list ASAP?  I've only just changed from different version of MYOB to Accountright, and notice that this request was first posted in 2012!  This option has been available on MYOB Premier for many years, it seems that the design/programming of Accountright has not properly taken into account this aspect for functionality for users.   Thank you.

susan01
Partner
10 Posts
Partner

This is one of the most important reports for auditing.  I have a client who is ready to leave MYOB because this has gone.  It is also really good for staff training but not useful without the account name.   Please fix this one.

susan01
Partner
10 Posts
Partner

The session report needs one more field added - The description/Name of the account that is against the account numbers allocated to.  This is so important for audit purposes.  Please can you get this one added.  Thank you Susan