Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Ability to enter date through voice control software

Cover User

6Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I used to be able to use Dragon Dictate to operate V19 through ALL fields. Now I can not use it in DATE or $ fields.  Is there a reason?  

Bit sad if disabled people are using voice to control their computer.

"Voice Control"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hello @Snapas

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the voice control software and AccountRight. With the number field it is trying to type the number one rather than entering 1 ect into the currency and date field. 

I encourage other users that would like to see voice control work better with AccountRight 2015.X to comment and vote on this idea. 

2 Comments
KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Snapas

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the voice control software and AccountRight. With the number field it is trying to type the number one rather than entering 1 ect into the currency and date field. 

I encourage other users that would like to see voice control work better with AccountRight 2015.X to comment and vote on this idea. 

HarlemRaine
3 Posts
Cover User

I also use Dragon a lot to data entry into MYOB (so much quicker than typing) and now have to type the numbers into $ fields.  Used to always be able to tell it the amount but not with the new AccountRight.  Could someone look into this.

Thanks  T