Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Ability to relocate/move the calculator

Experienced Cover User

33Posts

59Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
New
New

MYOB has a great calculator feature so you can do sums when entering invoices, purchase etc.  What I have found is that the calculator now cannot be moved, so you can't view the numbers under it. 

It would be assist me if I was able to move the location of the calculator to view numbers that might be underneath it.  Or have the calculator pop up over to the side.

I know this is just a little thing.

thanks

"calculator"

5 Comments
Clairey
2 Posts
Cover User

I agree, we used to be able to move the calculator, now I can't move it to see what is under it, makes it quite useless to me, please change it back to how it was!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Clairey

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea. I have shared your thoughts with the team.

DKP
Trusted Cover User
62 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Hi developers.

Just a note to state that the onscreen calculator can be a pain at times as to where it positions itself, and cannot be moved.

At times i need to split transactions and flip between lines to enter / adjust dollar amounts. When this happens, and i have to use dollar amounts from  lower lines within the transaction, i cannot see them as the calculator sits over the top of the figures.

I have attached a screen print for you.

Cheers

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @DKP

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight the in-built calculator.

I have merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

FindexTasmania
3 Posts
Cover User

Hi Myob,

I have a client who just recently ugraded to the latest version of MYOB AccountRight and this is now an issue for the client. They were previously able to move the calculator in their prior version but since upgrading to the latest version they can no longer do this and the calculator interrupts the view of line items below in the exact same manner as described and documented above.