Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Allow windows to be opened in another screens

Trusted User

81Posts

229Kudos

2Solutions

81 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
New
New

Would MYOB see the benefit of being able to move some windows to a second screen? With a lot of information available at any one time it can get quite confusing. I realise reports cand be moved and I can try opening a second session on another screen but it would be good to be able to drag a window from the main screen to a second one.

"Make use of dual screens"

13 Comments
HmmmReally
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I don't know of an office worker that doesn't use dual screens.  Come on MYOB have you ever attended the seminar entitled "Innovate or Die"?  I dare say this entire portal is entirely devoid of staff readership for fear of having them be exposed to a great idea.

Stephen_Blackt
Experienced Partner
66 Posts
Experienced Partner

You are able to open the same MYOB file twice on the one computer, so you could have the seperate screens open as you want.

Regards

Stephen Blacktop

69 Railway St

Newcastle, NSW 2300

Ph: 02 49291496

Email: stephen@businesslearning.com.au

Web Site: businesslearning.com.au

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Further to what Stephen said, I find the best way to open the file twice is to use the desktop shortcut or start menu to open the second one. I haven't been able to do it from a pinned shortcut on the taskbar. (I'm on a desktop.)

I also don't do it for long periods of time or I start to have issues but it's handy for half an hour or so.