Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Cancel button for when close X button is pressed by accident

Cover User

1Posts

73Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

If the close button is pressed by accident, a pop up window comes up and asks if you want to back up the company file.  there is no option to cancel out of this program close function if the close button is used by accident (which is seem to do fairly often)

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: February 2016

Hi everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the next release of AccountRight - v2016.1 will have a confirmation box when closing the application.

Thank you for all your comments and votes and your patience.

36 Comments
John_P
43 Posts
Former Staff

Hey just wondering if it's possible to add an option for MYOB Account Right to offer a pop up warning before shutting down?

Sometimes it's easy to accidentally shut down MYOB (while actually trying to shut other open windows. So maybe a "check box" type option to allow for the "Shutting down MYOB" warning pop up to appear?

Cheers,

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @John_P

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight.

I've merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Harveyjt

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight

I have merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

SmithyUpdates
Partner
2 Posts
Partner

I have closed out of AccountRight many times, without knowing there was time billing open and not saved in the background. They seem to hide behind my command centre window. It would be great if there was a setting to select to avoid this.

OzTara
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

How many times have we all accidentally clicked CLOSE and it SHUTS DOWN MYOB COMPLETELY WITH NO OPTION TO CANCEL THAT REQUEST?!!!

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that the next release of AccountRight - v2016.1 will have a confirmation box when closing the application.

Thank you for all your comments and votes and your patience.