Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Entry of account number

Contributing Cover User

6Posts

15Kudos

0Solutions

6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I always wonder if the powers to be who build and maintain this software have any Data Entry experience????

I have found since going to accountright live the data entry process is slow and you have check everything especially GL codes. with older versions you could type the number in and never have to worry about the dash messing up the number.

This package has added soooo much more time to my accounts process to which this was suppose to speed the process and streamline accounts. I spend more time logging back into the system when it crashes (usually cause I have moved on too fast for the system and it has to close down).

Please actually get someone on board who is effecient in data entry so the can advise where your system is slowing us down. get rid of the dash being a requirement to type in for GL codes and speed the data entry process up.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2016

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.3 fixed a situation where if the digits were typed quickly into Account number fields it would miss characters. 

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2016.3 and how to obtain the update via AccountRight 2016.3 now available.

3 Comments
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

Agree with your comments 100%.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and the entry of data into the account number field. This is something that the team are addressing in an up and coming update. More information into the update and how to access it will be available closer to release.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016.3 fixed a situation where if the digits were typed quickly into Account number fields it would miss characters. 

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2016.3 and how to obtain the update via AccountRight 2016.3 now available.