Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Group all action options/buttons together

Partner

66Posts

34Kudos

0Solutions

66 Posts
Partner
Australia

I'd like to have the option to put all the "action" buttons together.

Being right handed it would suit me to have the "New", "Close", "Register", "Journal", "Edit", "Print", "Close", etc., etc., buttons listed on the right hand side.  At the moment, some appear at the top near the tabs, others appear at the bottom.

And then the option to have them listed on the left hand side for the left handed users.  Or all along the top, or bottom.  Anything to keep them all together.

At the moment I go from top to bottom of the screen and left to right - feels like I'm forever scooting across the screen to get the button I need.

Just a though Smiley Happy

"Action buttons together"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: July 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages