Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Print multiple forms as one print job

Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

I used to be able to select a dozen invoices, print them to SnagIt, and get one file with 12 pages. Now I get 12 files of 1 page that have to be saved individually. Vote for this!

"Print multiple forms as one print job"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2014

A big thanks to Stuckster for posting a workaround that people can use in the meantime while we're working on this. We're certainly happy to look into making this this change in a future update, its great to see so many votes and comments on this, anyone who hasn't already and wants to see this changed please do keep voting.

73 Comments
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello @stickerart 

What I meant was it is easy for MYOB to provide the ability to do that.

stickerart
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@Kelly81 You would think so, the previous desktop versions of MYOB did it years ago.

@Suja_P I don't think MYOB understands my frustration at all, I pay for software and something as simple as printing mutiple invoices to one file is so f#*king hard, with this version of MYOB, it's swings and roundabouts.  I certainly regret switching to it.

The fact that I'm here typing this to you in frustration should be a testament how bad your software is becomimg.  I've never been on these forums or have had to get external help before I installed this new version and I've been using MYOB since 2003.  This one simple feature costs me considerable time every time I need to print invoices to file.

You use the word hope, will it help if I pray to a god as well?

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @stickerart, I appreciate your honest feedback and have brought it to the attention of our product developers. I will post an update on this matter as soon as I have more information from the team. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello @stickerart and @Suja_P .

There are also other equally frustrating things that still aren't fixed and like you say we are paying for software that is not user friendly and is actually wasting time.

I got a card on the courier yesterday raving over how much MYOB had spent on product development along with having software that saved users time and a whole lot more and I couldn't help thinking how untrue it is.

It would take me half the time to enter my monthly bills if only MYOB would fix it so we can scroll down the suppliers list on certain screens again.

In my honest opinion the whole voting system is bit of a joke.

Thanks

stickerart
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi @Kelly81 , I agree, voting systems should be for open source software systems with communities.  I'm not paying to be part of a community, I'm paying for software to get my job done - every minute I save is another minute I have the opportunity to earn income.  MYOB is wasting my minutes both here and with their regressive software.

Matt
Trusted Cover User
31 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Having the option to do it both ways would be great.

Only now can I quickly print (to PDF) every invoice singularly.

Removing this would be a step backwards for me now.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Matt

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea. Its always good to hear the other side of it and hearing from people that like what the program currently does. I've passed on your feedback in regards to see if this can be made an option to either print in bulk or print singularly.

Dee_Smith
3 Posts
Cover User

We have just been migrated over and the loss of this function is a big one. I cant believe this would occur it has created so much additional work for us to now have to print and save each Payslip as a PDF file and then open them one by one and add them to one document Smiley Sad very disappointed

reliefdrivers
1 Post
Cover User

Really need this option back!!! New method takes way to long!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @reliefdrivers

Thank you for your feedback and voting for this idea.