Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Print multiple forms as one print job

Ultimate Partner

5,861Posts

1,026Kudos

756Solutions

5,861 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

I used to be able to select a dozen invoices, print them to SnagIt, and get one file with 12 pages. Now I get 12 files of 1 page that have to be saved individually. Vote for this!

"Print multiple forms as one print job"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2014

A big thanks to Stuckster for posting a workaround that people can use in the meantime while we're working on this. We're certainly happy to look into making this this change in a future update, its great to see so many votes and comments on this, anyone who hasn't already and wants to see this changed please do keep voting.

73 Comments
NapoleonGC
Experienced Partner
13 Posts
Experienced Partner

It is now two years.  We are still waiting!!!  Thank goodness for Stuckster..  Waiting two years for a fix is now getting ridiculous, maybe the creative department can scrap the pictures and add the essentials.  It is an accounting package first isn't it?

slam_dunc
Contributing User
33 Posts
Contributing User

Very good idea. Very annoying when customers have an overdue invoice, or request copies, and you have to send each individual email separately. If they went in one PDF, that way you can be assured they get them all, and they stay together.

Look forward to this feature appearing soon! Smiley Happy

critter
4 Posts
Cover User

Hi, when we do our payrun we have approximately 40 - 60 employees at any one payrun. What we like to do and used to do was print the payslips collectively as a pdf. It used to print as a single file with all employee payslips within the file. Now it only prints the payslips as individual files. When you have 40+ employees at any one payrun, this is very time consuming to save/print individual files as a PDF. This used to take me 30 secs maximum in the previous version of MYOB, then I can go back anytime to view the payslips etc. In AR it takes over 30 minutes!

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. This is similar to an idea that has been raised previously. We recommend that you cast your vote for this idea here:

Print multiple sales invoices as one print job.

stickerart
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I need this right now, not 3 years in the future.

Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Its so easy to do too...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @NapoleonGC & @stickerart  & @Kelly81 

Thank you all for your comments and your feedback in regards to this idea.

The normal process for an Idea posted on Ideas Exchange would go through a few stages. We would mark the post as "Under Consideration" and encourage users to vote and comment for this idea. If the idea does generate a number of votes and comments we mark it has high demand meaning we will investigate and attempt to implement that idea ahead of other ideas with lesser demand.

As of 26/01/2014 the idea exchange have had 63 ideas implemented from it and some of the ideas have been marked as Planned.

Once again thank you for your comments and feedback I have shared it with the team.

stickerart
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello Kelly81, how do you do it without installing other software?

stickerart
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hello @Steven_M , thank you for reply. I don't want to sound rude however I don't care much for the Ideas Exchange system as I don't have time to read and vote, unfortunately I am a small business with limited resources.  I paid for software to get my job done and need to be able to print mutliple PDF's to one file exaclty like your previous versions of MYOB.

From what you have written, there is chance that  that this may never be implemented, would this be correct? 

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your feedback, @stickerart. We understand your frustration. Please be assured that our product development team definitely goes through all the posts on the Idea Exchange board to understand the level of demand for functions and features requested by clients. The voting system certainly provides a good indication of the popularity of an idea. This board is a great way to pass on customer feedback and requests to the team. Your feedback has been passed on to the team and we do hope to bring back the ability to print multiple invoices as one print job in a future update. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.