Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Setup: Set default printer properties

Cover User

4Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User

Good Morning,

In the previous version of AccounRight Plus V19.7, when I went to print invoice + packing slip + shipping labels, I selected the printer properties on the first screen for printing the invoice (eg set printer to colour instead of black & white) and then that setting remained the same for the other documents - packing slip and labels.

But now in version 2012.10, after changing the printer properties to colour, I have to change the printer properties each time before printing the packing slip and labels, otherwise they use the default setting of black and white.

Can you fix this so we are not wasting time by having to set the printer properties for every document ?

Regards

John

"Print / Email - Problem of having to set printer properties for every document"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2013

Hi John_Mc, thank you for the feedback. Improving the workflow of our software is something we're very interested in improving and we will be looking into this for future updates. Anyone else who wants to see this added in, please do remember to vote and comment to show your support for ideas.

5 Comments
jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

This worked in previous versions - please bring it back in 2013. The printer settings no longer save for printing multiple copies, printer trays and anything else.

Matthew_W
MYOB Staff
2,173 Posts
MYOB Staff
Hi John_Mc, thank you for the feedback. Improving the workflow of our software is something we're very interested in improving and we will be looking into this for future updates. Anyone else who wants to see this added in, please do remember to vote and comment to show your support for ideas.
neilbhisma
1 Post
User

The above information is relevant & useful to Set default printer properties. Thanks for Sharing. But still anyone wants to gathered more information apart from it, then i suggest you to read Printer in Error State blog as it provides detailed info.

lindagrham21
1 Post
User

Hey! Great job, I think to try again and if possible then try this hp laptop blink codes for more information follow.

jollystark012
1 Post
User

to set default printer properties firstly go to the settings of specified things then choose according to your work preferences. I have faced an issue about these settings then I reset all the properties and then fixed my problem.

www.facebook.com