Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend Money: Attachment documents

Partner

1Posts

184Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Partner
Australia

Is there any way we can attach invoices to spend money.  We have around 20 Credit cards for the business and it would make life simpler if we could attach the invoices in spend money rather than entering each invoice into a purchases and paying via pay bills.

thank you

"Attaching invoices in Spend Money"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.4.1. I'm pleased to announce that documents can be uploaded and attached to Spend Money transactions. For more information on this release please see AccountRight 2018.4.1 now available

68 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

We're working on attaching receipts to spend and receive money transactions.

Delivery will be to MYOB Essentials to start, with AccountRight to follow.

Haccounts
2 Posts
Cover User

We've only recently started using Accountright on the cloud and are extremely disappointed that we can't attach receipts to the Spend Money transactions. This is a straightforward function which I naively assumed was part of the Intray function you advertise and I'm rather embarrassed that I recommended MYOB to my colleagues over other accounting programs which offer this function. We moved to online accounting to become paperfree and get with the times - we thought we were getting a modern accounting solution. I see that customers have been asking for this for several years. I'm flabbergasted that you have not addressed this deficiency and we're stuck with an inefficent system for receipts.

MYOB, could you please advise a more specific timeframe for this? "Coming soon" is vague and could be years away. I need to decide how we're going to store receipts in the meantime and whether the ongoing inconvenience is worth it.

Thanks.

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @Haccounts

You might like to read this post we have on the MYOB Community Blog: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

This goes through what the different status's mean and also includes some details on how we prioritise ideas.

Haccounts
2 Posts
Cover User

Thanks Hayden. That's a helpful link.

Rayleen
Partner
40 Posts
Partner

(1) To be able to link pdf docs to the following (1) Spend Money Transactions (2) Receive Money transactions (3) Sales Register transactions

Colorscapes
3 Posts
Cover User

support link document to spend money.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.4.1. I'm pleased to announce that documents can be uploaded and attached to Spend Money transactions. For more information on this release please see AccountRight 2018.4.1 now available

nmcginniss
Partner
18 Posts
Partner

I would love to see be able to attach invoices to spend money via intray as well. 

thank you.