Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend Money: In Tray linking to existing transactions

Ultimate Partner

1,690Posts

298Kudos

128Solutions

1,690 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

I've been unable to link a supplier invoice in the new Spend Money  In-Box, to an existing Spend Money payment - even though the payment included the name from the Supplier Card.

However, I got around this by using Attachments in the Spend Money window.

Kym Yeoward

Darwin (Palmerston) 

"New Spend Money In-Box - not working for existing transactions"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2019

3 Comments
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @Kym__Yeoward 

Sorry for a late reply, I didn't spot your post until now. For some reason, it looks like the Link to Existing Spend Money works for some customers and not others depending on which Azure Cluster you happen to be on. This is something that will be completely fixed in the 2019.4 deployment.

From my own searches, I can see that Suja put this in a 2019.3 Bug List post (It's at the bottom): AccountRight 2019.3: Things you should know

Though we did release code into the 2019.3 branch to patch this, I believe there's talk to deploy this so that it fixes this issue prior to 2019.4. I'd suggest keeping an eye on that post to hear more if that becomes a reality.

Sorry for the problems this has been giving.

Cheers,

Hayden

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @Kym__Yeoward !

This has now been fixed with the release of AccountRight 2019.4. You are now able to link Documents to all Spend Money's created in current and prior versions.

You can view more on this feature in the 2019.4 Announcement Post here: AccountRight 2019.4 is now available

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team