Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Spend Money: Remove the warning for Pay Bill transactions (when supplier is selected)

Partner

33Posts

122Kudos

0Solutions

33 Posts
Partner
Australia

Hi, one of the more annoying features that I find is when MYOB wants to persistently warn me when I make a Spend Money entry that perhaps I should be using Purchases for this entry when this is not so.  This annoying little warning holds me up every time.

Thanks Debbie

"Remove or provide an option to remove the warnings for Purchase Entries"

If the cheque you are entering is a payment for a purchase that you have recorded, you should be using "Pay Bills" instead of "Spend Money"

Attachment.PNG

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thanks for the great suggestion @DebTraj .Anyone who would like and opion to disable or hide pop-up warnings please cast your vote here. Please comment stating which warnings you would like to be able to disable.

63 Comments
casmin
1 Post
Cover User

I cant believe this terrible warning pop up is still not been changed so it can be disabled! I have just signed up for MYOB but will now look into changing to quick books or xero if this is not fixed immediately. i dont have time to waste clicking extra boxes to say i am aware of using this page.

JuliaQld
Partner
9 Posts
Partner

MYOB AccountRight Premier v19.14

Is there a warning I can turn on to say when transactions are more than a given number of days in the past? Example: "Transaction is dated more than 90 days in the past, is this correct?" This would help with the confusion during the new year of people using 2017 instead of 2018.

RebeccaNOHC
1 Post
Cover User

This is by far the most irritating, unhelpful feature in MYOB, it annoys me on a daily basis that there is no way to turn it off so I have to see this prompt "Pay Bills". Every. Single. Time. 

KayVeron
Partner
30 Posts
Partner

I too would like to have the option to stop the Warning message in Spend Money, it is most annoying.

If the cheque you are entering is a payment for a purchase that you have recorded, you should be using "Pay Bills" instead of "Spend Money"

cgrech
1 Post
Cover User

I would absolutely love for an option to turn this feature off also. Come on MYOB!!!

MadeUpName
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Why is it so hard to get rid of this?

NBMM
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User

I see the original post was 3.5 years ago. Has this been sorted yet?

VickiP
8 Posts
Cover User

Totally agree MYOB has become right old Nag!

MadeUpName
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User

It's very painful. Please just get rid of this sucker.

trioplumb
Experienced Cover User
46 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Many warnings are driving me crazy especially since upgrading to New Accountright

....Jennifer