Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Ability to set a customer's email address for statements

Cover User

7Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

7 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Any chance we could get the option to setup a unique email address for individual customer so I may email statements out monthly to the customers preferred accounts email address.

I am well aware there are 5 configurable email addresses to choose from but I want to have a dedicated email address for the account statements to go to, sick of changing/forgetting  to pick the correct email address when emailing out dozens of statements at the end of month. 

Such a simple option would make the software so much more valuable.

"Easily Email Statements"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2013

Thank you for the Idea. We can see how having the ability to set up a default email address for Statements can make it easy when sending bulk statements. If other users find this to be a useful addition to the software, please Vote and comment on the Idea. Regards, Suja MYOB Support

18 Comments
abacusowner
6 Posts
Cover User

It would be helpful to VIEW a statement without having to PRINT or EMAIL it.

Currently the only alternative is to print it to PDF but this is time consuming.

Can it be done?

BellaCT
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User

Hi

Looking for a more efficient option when emailing bulk statements.  

I use identifiers to group customers, based on the email address # they want the statement emailed to. i.e add identifier B in the card file if they want the statement emailed to email address #2, C for address #3 etc.

However, after this filter I still may have a list of 100 customers and on selecting them all, I then manually have to click on the email address and change it  to address to #2 ... for EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER.  And... this can only be done using the mouse as the enter key or down arrow dont work this way.

Soooo time consuming.  Can anyone suggest how I can do more simply please....???

SonyaT
2 Posts
User

Hi,

Are we any closer on getting a different email address for statements like we have a option for different email address when sending out remittance advices?

More & more compaines are requesting that statements & overdue notices are to be sent to a different email address than the invoices.

This request/idea was brought up in 2013 & still not progress?

BellaCT
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User

I would desperately like this option.  We send hundreds of statements out and the process of changing the email address individually is so archaic and time consuming!

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We completely understand your frustration regarding the lack of different email address options for statements. Understandably, you find the current process time-consuming. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention again, and we want to assure you that your feedback is valuable and heard.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or suggestions. We're here to assist you in any way we can.

Best regards,

Doreen

ProLas
7 Posts
Cover User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you for your response, does your reply mean my suggestion will be actually reviewed by a person that can make these improvement ideas happen?

I’m still here & still in business using myob daily,  I have been patiently waiting almost 11 years for this improvement to be implemented or at least a yes or no response to its likelihood.

Thank you

Kane

BellaCT
Experienced User
23 Posts
Experienced User

Well said @ProLas ! I too have been waiting a very long time with no real reply!!

Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi All

Thank you for your feedback and for expressing your concerns. We understand your disappointment, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We acknowledge that the feature you mentioned would indeed streamline the process, and we understand the importance of this to you and other customers. We have taken note of your request and will communicate it to our team for consideration. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best regards,

Doreen