Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Statements: Produce only for customers with overdue balances

Experienced User

27Posts

197Kudos

0Solutions

27 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand

I only send Statements to customers that have a overdue balance, yet I can not find a way to do this easily (without running reports and selecting each overdue customer individualy).

I suggest a filter (similar to "Include customers with Zero Balance") to show only customers with a overdue balance.  My A/R in the To Do List knows which invoices are overdue, yet this is not transperant in the statement window.

"Printing/emailing Statements only to customers with overdue balances"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how filtering customers to show those with overdue balances could be very useful when printing statements. Anyone who would like to be able to easily print statements for overdue customers only, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how filtering customers to show those with overdue balances could be very useful when printing statements. Anyone who would like to be able to easily print statements for overdue customers only, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

bfc
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User

This would be a very useful feature as we have hundreds of statements with only a "Current" balance outstanding.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your comment @bfc, I have shared your feedback with the relevant team.

I noticed you haven't casted your vote for this idea, I would encourage you to do so by clicking on the "+Vote" button at the top left corner of this page.