Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Supplier Invoice Number on Payment

22Posts

52Kudos

0Solutions

22 Posts
Partner
Australia
New
New

On AR desktop you could choose to show the purchase number or the supplier invoice number when paying a bill, but the browser version does not give this option and when paying bills or allocating bank feed you are only given the option for the purchase number. Can we please have the Invoice Number showing. It is particularly difficult when there are many invoices for the same amount. An quite honestly the Invoice Number is what we all work with.

Thanks

Eileen

5 Comments
Deb_Woo
Contributing User
29 Posts
Contributing User

absolutely

awesomechase
5 Posts
Cover User

we need this too.  I don't know which bills to pay with out it.   and have to go back to the AR desktop to pay bills.   I would like to use the browser but cannot. 

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator

Hi @EileenSaust 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that the results of the software not having this feature. I have passed on your feedback to the appropriate teams who consider such things.

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist you further. 

Cheers, 

Cel

H-TS
Trusted User
461 Posts
Trusted User

Such a basic thing that anyone who actually USES software would want. Pretty sure developers/designers/testers for MYOB never actual use it in a real life situation and I'm super curious to know whether they even use their own product internally.

Shaeme04
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User

If you go into "SetUp", then "Preferences", then the "Purchases" Tab  ... do you have a tick box that says "Show Supplier Invoice Number in Supplier Payments" ?  I have that ticked, and it shows Invoice numbers on my Remittances.