Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Taxable Payments: Retain Reportable option from supplier card for In Tray documents

11Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

11 Posts
Partner
Australia

When entering a subcontractor invoice from the in tray the tick on the TPAR is lost. It would be great if MYOB could ensure that the tick remained if the supplier was set up correctly with the tick.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2018

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.2, new bills created from InTray documents will use the Report Taxable Payments option from the Supplier Card.

For more information on this release please see AccountRight 2018.2 now available

2 Comments
LisaBlack2607
Partner
11 Posts
Partner

When you use the intray for subcontractor invoices the TPAR tick is gone. Please fix this as I requested this to be fixed nearly 2 years ago at MYOB incite. You said it was a 1 minute fix. Well it's been more than a minute guys. Please fix it, it's really annoying and I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs the tick to come back as it makes the intray more clicks than it needs to be. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.2, new bills created from InTray documents will use the Report Taxable Payments option from the Supplier Card.

For more information on this release please see AccountRight 2018.2 now available