Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Time Billing: Enter activity slips range

Contributing Partner

17Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

17 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia

enter multiple slips option  After clicking on enter activity slips then clicking enter multiple slips, the program should give you an option to enter a date range or default to load all the slips for that employee for years.  This would make the function load quicker as some employees have a lot of entries.

"Multiple Activity Slips"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your post and clarifications, @Julie_Stap. Thank you also to everyone who voted for this idea to be implemented. You'll be glad to know that we've tweaked some sections of the Time Billing module in the latest version of AccountRight 2014.4. The Multiple Activity Slips window now defaults to the current month and you now have the option to filter the window by a date range.

5 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi @Julie_Stap Thank you for your feedback AccountRight has the ability to import activity slips into the program, you can use this feature to bulk import activity slips into the data file. This can be done via File>>Import/Export Assistant and selecting Import data>>Activity slips. For more inforamtion into importing data into AccountRight please see http://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9072
Julie_Stap
Contributing Partner
17 Posts
Contributing Partner

Steven, thank you for the reply, however you have not addressed the problem. I don't want to import or export. I like to access the summary and edit and review. The problem is I get a massive load of data (2 years) that I don't want. Why can't I decide what loads by putting in a date range instead of waiting for all the data, of which 99% I don't want. I then have to scroll down to what I want to (review, see,edit..) Please call me if it is still unclear.

Julie_Stap
Contributing Partner
17 Posts
Contributing Partner

Hi 

The correct heading should be reviewing searching entering or editing in the multiple payslips section. 

Steven can you help!

It would appear that the selection search of the post allowed me to label the problem as something it was not. This is what was posted and then solved, here are the previous blogs.

enter multiple slips option  After clicking on enter activity slips then clicking enter multiple slips, the program should give you an option to enter a date range or default to load all the slips for that employee for years.  This would make the function load quicker as some employees have a lot of entries.

Hi @Julie_Stap Thank you for your feedback AccountRight has the ability to import activity slips into the program, you can use this feature to bulk import activity slips into the data file. This can be done via File>>Import/Export Assistant and selecting Import data>>Activity slips. For more inforamtion into importing data into AccountRight please seehttp://myobaustralia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9072

Steven, thank you for the reply, however you have not addressed the problem. I don't want to import or export. I like to access the summary and edit and review. The problem is I get a massive load of data (2 years) that I don't want. Why can't I decide what loads by putting in a date range instead of waiting for all the data, of which 99% I don't want. I then have to scroll down to what I want to (review, see,edit..) Please call me if it is still unclear.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi Julie_Stap If I am understanding correctly instead of showing all previous activity slips in the Enter Multiple activity slips you would like a date range showing you only current ones or for a certain date range which you can set by a date from and to set of boxes?
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your post and clarifications, @Julie_Stap. Thank you also to everyone who voted for this idea to be implemented. You'll be glad to know that we've tweaked some sections of the Time Billing module in the latest version of AccountRight 2014.4. The Multiple Activity Slips window now defaults to the current month and you now have the option to filter the window by a date range.