Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Time Billing: Include $0.00 lines on invoice

Ultimate Partner

2,922Posts

719Kudos

363Solutions

2,922 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

Please bring back adding $0.00 value lines to a time billing invoice - or at least an option in include these lines. I really need to show the time spent on a job where I am not charging the client, but there is a description of the activity that needs to appear. I'm sure there must be lots of other CC's that do this - please vote!

"Time Billing - bring back the option to include $0.00 lines on an invoice"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: June 2014

This issue has now been resolved. Activities with a rate of zero can now be added to time billing invoices through the 'prepare time billing invoice' screen.

2 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post, Jennie. There is currently an issue preventing the system from generating a Time Billing Invoice for an Activity with a $0.00 rate. Our developers are aware of this and we hope to change this in a future update. In the meantime a workaround would be to manually add the $0.00 rate Activity to the Time Billing Invoice. Once done, you will need to go into the Activity Slip for the Activity and change the Hours Billed, so that there are no hours left to be billed.
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff
This issue has now been resolved. Activities with a rate of zero can now be added to time billing invoices through the 'prepare time billing invoice' screen.