Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Timesheets: Copying same timesheet from other employees

Cover User

2Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

I would like to copy weekly timesheets across all my employees. They are engaged in a wide range of activities every week, but these are always changing, yet they often do the same activities as each other each week. To be able to copy timesheets across employees would save me hours of data entry. Please help, MYOB.

"Copying timesheets across employees"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2014

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how a lot of businesses might save time by being able to copy weekly timesheet data from one employee to another. Could anyone who would like to be able to enter timesheets for one employee, and then copy it to others, please cast your vote here.

6 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your great suggestion. I can certainly see how a lot of businesses might save time by being able to copy weekly timesheet data from one employee to another. Could anyone who would like to be able to enter timesheets for one employee, and then copy it to others, please cast your vote here.

OzTara
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please! I have mentioned this many times when on the phone to MYOB but now I know to post it here.

We do many jobs in a week and usually employees do them together or in groups.  This would save so much time.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you @OzTara for your comments, I have sheared your feedback with the team. 

I encourage any other users that would like to see this in future upgrades to cast your vote and leave any relevant comments. 

Regards,

Kat

JCRS
1 Post
Cover User

This would be of great help to us as well. Thank you for considering this improvement!

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Me too. Have also suggested several times through old classic suggestion procedure and by phone. Our guys work in teams so I enter the same thing over and over for each team member. The "copy from previous" is great when they're on a big job but not when they are on 30 different small jobs each week. Smiley Very Happy Looking forward to this feature being implemented in the hopefully not too distant future.

UrbanFitout
1 Post
Cover User

This would be very helpful for us.  We have rather complex timesheets for our guys & they take time calculate aned enter.  However they work in pairs & if I could at least duplicate one time sheet for each team- it would literally halve my work.