Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Timesheets: Default setup - Only need to add hours

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Can you set up a timesheet to have certain payroll catergories for each emplyee to appear constantly and you only need to add the hours?

"Timesheet Entry"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

5 Comments
1200508tcc
1 Post
Cover User

There is a drop down menu to list and tick all the payroll categories for each employee that are taken from a larger list as each employee may have different items.

When we do a time sheet could the categories that are ticked for that employee list comes up on the time sheet. We would then enter the data i.e.. times and such in the appropriate column. When the pay slip was printed and saved only those columns with data would print and be saved

As of now we have to enter the employee name then drop down the payroll list, select the category enter the data then do it all again for each individual category i.e. ordinary rate, time and a half, double time and any other

Leanne_Berry
Admin
928 Posts
Admin

Hi @ActionCranes

Why not just use the copy previous timesheet option at the bottom of the time sheets screen?

ActionCranes
Experienced Cover User
39 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I currently use that but not every week has the same payroll catergories in an employees timesheet.

If i could set up a template that prompts the catergories i use the most it would be easier than copying from a previous week and having to delete or changing day by day the payroll catergories i use.

MeAndMyMYOOB
3 Posts
Cover User

I would like to be able to use timesheet function in MYOB, but suggest rather than having to copy from last, having a STANDARD/RECURRING timesheet, like you have a standard pay. Would mean for us who have staff cleaning anywhere up to 6 different places a shift, not having to use a spreadsheet to keep track and of changes and would make easier for tracking wages cost per site too.

Thanks Kristina 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had little support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages