Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Timesheets: Ability to email timesheets

Cover User

3Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Everyweek I have to individually email individual timesheets to my employess. I find it very time consuming.   I can't even have a template in the email wording.  Hopefully they will add a way, similar to the way we can email out payslips, to the next update as its is a requirement by law that we provide the time sheets to the employees

"EMAILING TIMESHEET"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: March 2015

Hi @TWISTY 

Thank you for your idea in  regards to AccountRight and Timesheets

Currently AccountRight doesn't allow for the Timesheets to be emailed. I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to email timesheet information to users to vote and comment if required on this idea.

As a workaround you could record the timesheets and run the Reports>>Payroll>>Employee and run the Timesheet report. Once you have displayed the report you can filter it by employee and select the Blue button (top left to the filters tab) and select Send>>PDF this will send a PDF copy of the timesheet report to that employee.

13 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @TWISTY 

Thank you for your idea in  regards to AccountRight and Timesheets

Currently AccountRight doesn't allow for the Timesheets to be emailed. I would encourage other users that would like to see the option to email timesheet information to users to vote and comment if required on this idea.

As a workaround you could record the timesheets and run the Reports>>Payroll>>Employee and run the Timesheet report. Once you have displayed the report you can filter it by employee and select the Blue button (top left to the filters tab) and select Send>>PDF this will send a PDF copy of the timesheet report to that employee.

denisechev
Trusted Cover User
43 Posts
Trusted Cover User

This would not work for me as I think that if the timesheets are blank then no report will be generated.

I would  send out blank timesheets in advance for the coming week along with the payslips for the completed pay period.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @denisechev 

You are quite right as the report will not display because in theory it has no information to produce. I encourage all other users that wish to have this feature in future upgrades to Vote+ and post any comments that are needed.

Regards,

Kat

TWISTY
3 Posts
Cover User

I dont email blank timesheets to my staff.  Everyweek I enter into the timesheets my employees hours & then produce payslips based on their hours, then email via the bulk facility "email payslips/paychecks".  I then have to individually email their timesheets to justify their pays. 

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @TWISTY 

Thank you for clarifying your process. If there is anyone else that would like to see this feature come into future upgrades please do comment and vote on this idea.

Kind regards,

Kat

OzTara
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please! I have to individually print timesheets to PDF formats then email them.

It would be wonderful to simply add the applicable timesheet to the payslip when it is emailed.

TWISTY
3 Posts
Cover User

Yeah OzTara,

"It would be wonderful to simply add the applicable timesheet to the payslip when it is emailed"

Fantastic Solution!!!!  

Can you please post a vote for the time sheet emailing.  We need to get more people behind this.

Thank You 

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @TWISTY and @OzTara

Having time sheets attached to the payslip would be a great suggestion, I can see a lot of our clients that would like to see this in a future upgrade. Having the choice to turn it on and off will help the clients that do not want do email them out. 

Thank you both for your feedback, I have sheared it with the team. 

Regards,

Kat 

JillHB
2 Posts
Cover User

Hi

Loving attaching Suppliers invoices to Purchases as it is a great concept.

Would be great if we could attached timesheets to timesheets in Payroll the same way

Kind Regards

Jill Wedmaier

OzTara
Experienced Cover User
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Did you mean attach timesheets to payslips when emailing???

This suggestion has been made elsewhere - please vote on it!