Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Timesheets: Delete individual lines

Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

724Kudos

234Solutions

1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Hi there,

Attached is my latest error where I can't delete an individual line in the timesheet.   Perhaps MYOB could develop a function where the user right clicks and selects "Delete Line" it would be much better than having to delete the entire timesheet!

I have recently put our employees on our cloud version of AR Plus so they can enter their timesheets and we can process client billing faster.

There is some really frustrating problems I am encountering with some of the features.  I have posted previously about some other recommendations to put forward for voting but nobody is voting.  I wonder if not many businesses us the time billing function.   :smileysad:

Maybe some users have tried using the timesheet function and came across such errors and gave up.   I am not giving up as these timesheet function has improved the speed of my payroll.   Please vote.:heart:

"Timesheet Frustrations and errors"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: January 2015

Thanks for your votes on this suggestion.  Lines on timesheets can now be deleted by selecting the line and then selecting 'delete line' from the edit menu.

13 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thanks for your votes on this suggestion.  Lines on timesheets can now be deleted by selecting the line and then selecting 'delete line' from the edit menu.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Elke_Wick
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Why can I not delete a timesheet row? It makes me enter a value in the hours when I actually want to remove the row.