Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

To do list - accounts payable

Cover User

8Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Cover User
New
New

hi,

currently if I go and select multiple invoices to be paid in the to do list and click pay bills it does not give me the option to make all the payments as a electronic payment and pays all the bills seperately straight from the "bank account" code in myob.

it would be handy to be able to select "create electronic payment from the to do list

3 Comments
Experienced Cover User HeatherDBS
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

If you go to Setup --> Linked Accounts --> Purchases Linked Accounts, change the "Bank Account for Paying Bills" to your electronic clearing account. I'm pretty sure that's how I got it to work. The only disadvantage is that you don't get the option to manually change the transaction reference if you need to but it can still be done manually before uploading the file (for those suppliers who need a different reference for each payment).

CL3
2 Posts
User

This option would save me a lot of time too.  Currently I select multiple bills in To Do List then click each payment separately and tick Electronic Payment so they will appear in Prepare Electronic Payments ready for the ABA file.

CL3
2 Posts
User

I just came across the following post in the forum, it worked for me and I hope it helps you too...

You need to change the account in your linked accounts.
Go to Setup on the Menu bar > Linked Accounts > Purchases Accounts.
When the window opens the bank account for paying bills needs to be changed to the Electronic Clearing Account.

Now when you click on Pay Bills in the To Do List they will be paid by the Electronic Clearing account.
You can then go to Prepare Electonic Payments in Banking or Purchases Command Centres and create the ABA File for the payment.
If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner