Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Recurring Transactions: Take latest Item pricing, not originally setup price

Cover User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

When using recurring sales, the item price remains as saved and does not change when the actual price may fluctuate up or down. This is potentially costly in either lost sales or lost profit. We use this to save common jobs that have many items but our prices vary regularly which are updated under items list but do not change anything that is in recurring sales.

my suggestion is there should be a preference to be able to allow this or not,( although I could not see why you would not.)

this has been a most frustrating issue 

thankyou

"Recurring Sales item price"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: August 2015

Hi @Colin1

Thank you for your idea in regards to AccountRight and recurring invoices with item prices. I would encourage other users that would like to see when the item's price to change to update the recurring invoices to vote and comment if required for this idea.

15 Comments
buggolos
1 Post
User

Completely agree, @mumow - really disappointing that there isn't functionality to mass-update pricing on recurring transactions. We're in the middle of doing the same thing, and consequently need to manually update each transaction. 

Have been googling a workaround for this for over an hour now. Seems it's something that people have been suggesting since they changed it years ago. 

Craig-NFS
4 Posts
User

I vote for this.  There should be an option tot update item pricing when a recurring transaction is used.

DPStudios
2 Posts
Cover User

I vote for this.

Craig-NFS
4 Posts
User

I vote for this

Bimmy
Contributing User
15 Posts
Contributing User

Absolutely vote for this, please MYOB put it back.

You can't just remove a feature after years and years that we rely only!

I'm still stuck with Premier and can't upgrade till you reinstate this feature.