Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

User Access: Administrator to be able to log out other users

Cover User

2Posts

20Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

It would be helpful if Administrators were able to log out other users when, for example, someone's left for the day but forgotten to log themselves out of their system. 

"Administrator to be able to log out other users"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hello @leejvh

Thank you for your request to log other users out. Currently you can log them out if you check the company file out. When you go to File>>Check out work off line you will see a list of people that are logged in. If you want to see if they have logged off you can run the Reports>>Accounts>>Security and Audit>>Session Security Audit.

If other users would like to log off other users in future upgrades please do comment and vote.

3 Comments
kfak
1 Post
Cover User

Absolutely!  I'm trying to find out how to do this now. :/

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @leejvh

Thank you for your request to log other users out. Currently you can log them out if you check the company file out. When you go to File>>Check out work off line you will see a list of people that are logged in. If you want to see if they have logged off you can run the Reports>>Accounts>>Security and Audit>>Session Security Audit.

If other users would like to log off other users in future upgrades please do comment and vote.

RHINO18
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Yes - this has been an ongoing problem especially if you are logging into system remotely. 

i am currently overseas trying to log in to MYOB to complete end of year payroll, unfortunately one user has left work and is still logged on and I cannot complete.Being a Sunday the office is closed and now i cannot phone or email and ask user to log off and to make it worse I am out of  phone coverage from tonight for 2 weeks. 

It would be nice if MYOB could make this now 2 year plus " for consideration" issue more of a prioritity

thanks Bruce