Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

User Access: Grant job access to all users roles

Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User
Australia

Hi,

We have recently upgraded from Premier19 to AccountRight Plus (live).

I would like to give our employees access to adding new Job Numbers (Premier19 had this funtion), without giving them Accountant/Bookkeeper access.

Giving everyone full access, gives them access to payroll, I assume with all the Privacy Laws that we have in place.

I would suggest that this is looked at.

Julman.

"Add Job Numbers without giving employees full access"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2014

Thank you for your post and comments Julman and Eliane. As Jennie mentioned, the ability to customise User Access is now available in AccountRight 2014.2. More information on this is available in the AccountRight Blog on the 2014.2 update - http://community.myob.com/t5/The-AccountRight-Blog/AccountRight-2014-2-now-available/ba-p/260315 You should be able to access this update by logging into www.my.MYOB.com.au / www.my.MYOB.co.nz and going to My Products >> Downloads.

3 Comments
liu2577
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I too am having problems with this.

I am the Administrator, but the office girl who has full access to Sales & Purchases is not being able to add Job numbers to her allocations.

MYOB, please advise on this, thanks!

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Version 2014.2 has addressed this issue and there is better user restrictions available. You will be getting an update reminder very soon.

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post and comments Julman and Eliane. As Jennie mentioned, the ability to customise User Access is now available in AccountRight 2014.2. More information on this is available in the AccountRight Blog on the 2014.2 update - http://community.myob.com/t5/The-AccountRight-Blog/AccountRight-2014-2-now-available/ba-p/260315 You should be able to access this update by logging into www.my.MYOB.com.au / www.my.MYOB.co.nz and going to My Products >> Downloads.