Partner Zone

Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

attachments feature add to "banking receive Money"

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

5 Posts
User
New
New

Hi the attachment feature is fantastic but would lover it accross the board

for  banking receive money

for sales invoices

inventory

Current Status: New
Last Changed: December

Hi @LeeanneN ,

Thank you for the feedback. Can you kindly elaborate more on how you would use the attachment features for inventory?

Kind regards,

Bruno

3 Comments
brunob
MYOB Product Manager
4 Posts
MYOB Product Manager

Hi @LeeanneN ,

Thank you for the feedback. Can you kindly elaborate more on how you would use the attachment features for inventory?

Kind regards,

Bruno

LeeanneN
5 Posts
User

I am wanting to attach documents for banking recive money and sales . And i saw infentory didnt have it, so i thought I may as well mention.

Margaretf
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I too would like the ability to attach a document to ANY transaction, be it a refund for a receive money, or a bank document when exchanging EUD to NZD as a Trade Loan.  I would like to be able to attach any document to any entry in MYOB, just like you have numerous folders which you manually keep a copy of everything to track everything.  Do we have to have separate in-trays for spend money or pay bills?  Could we just have the one in-tray and maybe move documents inside it as it suits us the user? Maybe by making folders within the in-tray?