Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Customer - Different email address for invoices and statements

Cover User

2Posts

162Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
New
New

We deal with a few large international companies who require invoices to go to one automated email address and statements to go to their accounts payable email address.

Can MYOB make an allowance in a future release to have a dedicated sales invoice email address and a dedicated statement email address.

"Being able to have different email addresses for sales invoices and statements"

29 Comments
Karen18
6 Posts
User

MYOB users have been asking for this tweak for over a year now, I wonder if there are any plans to make it happen??

PPIServices
2 Posts
User

We have a number of clients, who have requested invoices and tax adjustment notes be sent to one email address and statements/enquiries to a different email address.  This is becoming the norm as a lot of companies are using optical readers for incoming invoices.

Is it possible to have provision for different email addresses incorporated into a new version of MYOB?

SDuddy
Experienced User
118 Posts
Experienced User

We have received yet another request from a customer today asking for invoices to go to one email address and statements to go to a different email address.

Is there any chance of the customer cards being updated to accommodate this?

SLHM
1 Post
User

Automatic and separate email address for invoices and statements would be fantastic.  Our list of customers who require separate email address for invoices and statements as well as additional requirements for emails is nearing the 60 mark.   All well and good for the staff member who deals with it on a daily basis but a temporary staff member does not know this or does not check the procedure manual and then things go awry.

Bsmithangel
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User

It has become so much more common, this is desperately needed to save our time and sanity!

BPCWA
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Adding my support to the request for additional emails.

Customers needing differentiation between Invoices, Statements, Quotes and more.

I feel sorry for people with a larger customer file, I'm wasting enough time on my relatively simple list.

Leah11
Experienced Cover User
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Could we please have the option for 2 seperate email address for invoices and for statements - alot of our customers require tax invoices to be sent to 1 email address into an automated invoice system and statements toi be sent to another email address 

jasmin
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I also need 2 email addresses, one for invoices and one for statements, as they go to different adddresses for some of our bigger customers.

Nev29
2 Posts
User

IS THIS AN OPTION - MULTIPLE EMAIL FIELDS 

Mikev
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I think this can be done via placing multiple email addresses separated by :  (semicolon) in the email address field in Accountright. We use this to email ourselves a copy of all invoices so if a customer requires a resend or disputes an invoice sent we have records.