Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Banking: Emailing Receipt option

MHS
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

705Kudos

0Solutions

25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

It would be great to be able to email receipts to customers when you receive their payment, at the moment you can only print and I find this waists time and paper.  (The email remittance feature works great so why not have an email receipts option too.)

Thanks

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2021

Thank you all for showing your support and voting for this idea. While we recognize the importance of sales receipts to your business, due to competing priorities we regretfully announced that the inclusion of this idea has been delayed until further notice. We’ll share information on the future status of this idea when we have more information.

356 Comments
BossyChick
4 Posts
Cover User

Yes please!   It was noted in 2013 forum that this practical function was going to be included.  6 years on.......... nothing!  Please add my vote for this.

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Yes, I e-mail receipts to our customer's book-keepers.  I have to save the receipt to a PDF and then e-mail it or print and scan it and then e-mail.

We can e-mail remittance advices etc, why not receipts????

Look forward to this being made available soon!!  Smiley Happy

Vandavic
Trusted Cover User
107 Posts
Trusted Cover User

Agree 100%. Other software has it and MYOB laggs behind.

Okanui
1 Post
Cover User

I Agree!! painful printing, scanning and then emailing . Can send invoices and statements!! Why not receipts.

Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User

I feel we are being ignored Smiley Sad

Trace-4
2 Posts
Cover User

status planned in 2013 .... its now 2019?

HeatherDBS
Experienced Cover User
126 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Another software update and another disappointment. Please help us move into this century MYOB. It's quicker to hand write a receipt while a customer is waiting than it is to email one.

BusGirl
5 Posts
Cover User

Not being able to email receipts has frustrated me for years! In addition, the invoice date on the receipts is still in American date format!! Why is this so difficult to fix? I have to write an apology to my clients regarding the date format everytime I send them a recipt (which I've had to print to PDF, then save, then attach to the email). Maybe you have more time than me, MYOB developers, but this is a colossal waste of my time.

RWAG
5 Posts
User

This post is so old now, but why do we still not have emailing of receipts as an option!

Katrina_Hamann
Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner

Yes I have a client who it is important to send out receipts and it would be much more efficient if a customised reciept could be emailed straight from the system.