Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

19/20 Payment summary issues

Hi, 

I am trying to prepare a clients 2019/2020 payment summaries, however every time I go to run them, MYOB automatically reverts them to 2020/2021. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Is this something that MYOB are working on to fix? 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,165 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,165Posts

2,262Kudos

437Solutions

Re: 19/20 Payment summary issues

Hi @KathleenK 

Have you processed payroll for the 2021 Payroll Year in AR2020.2 - if yes, MYOB changes the payroll year to 2021 (though this setting is hidden). Payment Summaries can only be prepared for the current Payroll Year. I am not sure if there is a solution to this.

Hopefully a moderator can shed more light. In the meantime you may want to update the post with the version you are using and whether you have processed 2021 payroll.

Regards

Gavin

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,020 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,020Posts

214Kudos

298Solutions

Re: 19/20 Payment summary issues

Hi @KathleenK 

As @gavin12345 mentioned, if you have already processed a payrun for the next year,  then the system would not allow you to process the payment summaries for the previous year. You can do so by restoring a backup copy offline. Please be advised that the backup copy should not have any payrun for the year ending in 2021.

If your file is online, and you do not have a backup, please send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can arrange for the most recent copy to be sent to you. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post