FinanceHO66
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2018.3 In Tray Invoice Uploading Issue

Hello,

I have just tried uploading invoices into the intray after upgrading to 2018.3 and it hasnt completed the upload, MYOB is not recognising any information on the invoices and is stuck with all the little uploading icons on the top left of each inovice, I have cleared Cache files and it still doesn't work. Does anybody else have this problem? Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES
SFSHR
1 Post
Cover User
SFSHR
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2018.3 In Tray Invoice Uploading Issue

also having this issue

SSC-1
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
SSC-1
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I am as well. First time I've tried using Intray! I'm a bit old school.  :-)

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
3,764 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

3764Posts

592Kudos

545Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @SSC-1@SFSHR & @FinanceHO66

I've checked with the teams here and we have confirmed there is an issue with In Tray at the moment as the OCR technology is currently not completing and so you won't have pre-filled information just yet until this continues.

The teams here are working to get this resolved asap. I do apologise for the troubles this causes.

I'll keep you up to date on this issue as I get more information. Other users having the same problem can use the Subscribe button in the top right to get notifications. (You will need to sign into the Forum to view the Subscribe button)

SSC-1
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
SSC-1
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Hayden_B

Mine is working well now.  I think it depends on speed - of Intra/Internet, Computer etc.

I just uploaded about 8 invoices and all but last one were ready.  :-)

I'm loving this.  I've used MYOB for over 30 years so it's difficult to break habits. I have a new computer so computer speed is not a problem. This is so much better that all that boring data entry - even though I used Recurring Transactions. The auditors will love me too.  5 stars MYOB!

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
3,764 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

3764Posts

592Kudos

545Solutions

Thanks for the update @SSC-1

I recently just heard back from the team here too that they have corrected the issues on their end as there was a bit of load at the time.

Glad to hear you're up and running again, feel free to reach out again if you're finding any other issues or if you have any questions.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post