2020.2 Update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AdrianC1
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2020.2 Update

Being prompted to update to 2020.2

When I select the upgrade button I am then taken to the slect company screen, I then select the comapany and I am then returned to the command centre. No update is being performed.

I am using an online version of 2020.1

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: 2020.2 Update

Hi @AdrianC1 

When you install an AccountRight 20xx update, a new version of the program is installed on your computer. So to ensure that you have completed the upgrade and upgraded the file to that new version you do need to ensure that you have opened that latest version. My recommendation would be to see if you have a new AccountRight icon on the desktop - should have the name AccountRight 2020.2. If so, you would need to select that version to open going forward as this is the latest version.

If you don't have that version, I would check your Windows Control Panel>>Program list to see if you do have AccountRight 2020.2 installed. Should you not have it installed, you would be looking at downloading and installing that version on the computer as per Help Article: Getting the latest version.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post