2020.2 - maximise screen settings

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Chantal76
Experienced Cover User
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2020.2 - maximise screen settings

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work for payroll. It's now taking twice as long as normal as I have to keep resizing the employee pay window in order to be able to see all the payroll categories. 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Everyone

Just an update on this topic.

As indicated, we did identify a situation that with the initial AccountRight 2020.2 product release that prevented windows from being maintained as maximised.

A patch update has been made available (AccountRight 2020.2.1) for this particular situation. Affected clients that have already installed the AccountRight 2020.2 version should receive an In-Product message with details on how to install that patch update. We are also looking into other ways of making that patch upgrade available to clients including through their my.MYOB accounts.

Should not receive that In-Product messaging, we do recommend that you reinstall the product with refresh installers from your my.MYOB account (is listed as AccountRight 2020.2 still). If you are on using the PC Edition we can provide the direct patch update upon request.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Rachael1210
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven, thanks for the update.  I cant see any in product notices in any of the client files that I log in to and am keen to fix asap.  When should we expect to see the notice?  How do I go about getting you to send me the patch directly?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Rachael1210 

I've sent you a Forum private message with regards to accessing that patch update. You can access that private message selecting your Avatar/Image (top right) and selecting the Envelope from the pull out menu. You want to select to the subject "Download Link" to access that full private message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

BASnBusiness
Partner
36 Posts
Partner
Australia

36Posts

32Kudos

4Solutions

I'm not getting any in-product option for an update either - pls private message the link to me also - many thanks!!!

BASnBusiness
Partner
36 Posts
Partner
Australia

36Posts

32Kudos

4Solutions

Steven

Not sure what is happening but Receive Payments has just "died" - other options seem to work, but certainly not this one!!

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @BASnBusiness 

I have sent you a private message with that patch link.

Please do let us know if you have any further issues.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @BASnBusiness 

We are aware of an issue with Receive Payments generating error messages in 2020.2. This has also been resolved in 2020.2.1. If you continue to have problems after installing that patch please do let us know.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Albare
Trusted Cover User
171 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

171Posts

66Kudos

3Solutions

We're still running 2020.1 and as of now have the upgrade meessage within the open software.  If we upgrade via this method do we automatically receive the new 2020.2.1 version or do we get 2020.2 and then need to apply the patch for 2020.2.1?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Albare 

Updating now from AccountRight 2020.1 or below via in-product messaging or through my.MYOB will give you AccountRight 2020.2.1 (the version where this situation doesn't occur). 

If you were on AccountRight 2020.2 you will receive an in-product message with the patch installer to AccountRight 2020.2.1 to get you on the most up-to-date version.

After installing the update you can check what version you are on through Help>>About AccountRight. The latest version information is below:

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post