2FA

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,457 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,457Posts

2,257Kudos

538Solutions

2FA

There are a lot of problems around the 2FA  remembering for 30 days not working and the failure to find a solution to fix this problem.

With the 2FA now also becoming compulsory for all users - could we get a fixed post somewhere in the community or a Support Note that lists all the possible solutions. There have been at least 3 or 4 different ones that I have seen in answers made by MYOB staff.

I know I have tried every solution that I have seen posted and I still have to get a new codes every day.

It appears that there is no solution with the current setup.

At least if we have a post or a Support Note to refer to it might help with solving some of the problems.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
2 REPLIES 2
Super User sholt73
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
Super User

917Posts

559Kudos

44Solutions

Re: 2FA

I recently saw a post from @Suja_P on this thread: https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/2FA-AccountRight-desktop-keeps-asking-for-...

it included a support note link to things to try, here's the link for you: http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/VxfnAQ

there are also some extra suggestions on that thread outside the support note that could be useful.

Experienced Cover User KatrinaF
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2FA

Hi @GDay53

I'm in the thread that @sholt73 has referenced in their reply.

I also tried everything to fix this problem and nothing worked so on Friday I switched to email 2FA.  Today, for the first time in what feels like forever, I didn't need to get a new code.  

It may work for you or it may not, but it might be worth a try.  It certainly made my morning a little less frustrating Smiley Happy

Have a good day.

Katrina

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post