Accessing company file/cloud

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
SLSMick
2 Posts
Cover User
SLSMick
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accessing company file/cloud

There was a small issue with my access and the administrator accidently deleted my user access. They then re-invited me to use the company file. But know i can not get account right to see the company file. I log in but can not see the file or access it. I have tried re-installing the software and changing my password. 

I need a solution so as to access this account. 

Micheal

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4118Kudos

4597Solutions

Re: Accessing company file/cloud

Hi @SLSMick

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Taking a look at the company file in the cloud it does indicate that your user access to the company file has been inactivated on 26/10/2016. From what I can see there has been no invite resent to that email address to have it re-invited to the company file.

I would recommend getting the AccountRight Live Owner or Administrator ( Kim or Daniel for yourself) to go through and resend you that invite. Help Article : Add a user would be able to assist with that process. 

If you are still unable to log into the company file can you send through the email address to myself you are trying to get invited to the company file via private message on the MYOB Community Forum so we can assist further.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SLSMick
2 Posts
Cover User
SLSMick
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M

Have already tried this. Kim resent an invitation as soon as she relised she had deleted my access. I accepted this and it would not give me access to login once i went through the process.

When she had a look it was saying she could not send me another invite as i was already a user of this account.

Former Staff Tallie_M
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi there @SLSMick,

I've made a couple of tweaks to your account - could you please try accessing your file again and let us know how that goes?

Please feel free to post again anytime.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post