Account right 2017.1

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mezrhone
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account right 2017.1

Good morning all,

We are looking to purchase some ipad pro tablets for our service technicians and want to load Accountright 2017.1 on to these. We currently use this version on our "pc" laptops. Before i purchase these ipads i was wondering is it possible to get this version of MYOB on a mac?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mez

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account right 2017.1

HI @mezrhone

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

As AccountRight 201X.X is a Windows based program, it isn’t able to be installed directly on a Mac or device that uses a Mac operating system.

If you were wanting to install AccountRight 201X.x on a Mac you would be looking at using a third-party program such as Boot Camp or Parallels, although the use of these programs to install AccountRight on a Mac is not supported. If you did want to pursue this you would need to check with your IT professional as to whether this is a possibility or not, alternatively you would need to look at a tablet with a Windows operating system, such as the Surface Pro.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

mezrhone
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Neil_M

Thank you very for your reply. Just to confirm if we purchase the microsoft surface pro we will be able to download our MYOB version on to these. Just one more question how may devices can we download our MYOB version on to.?? And cn we increase this if need be?

Many thanks

Mezrhone 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @mezrhone

If you are looking at purchasing the latest Microsoft Surface Pro, it’s worth just checking with whomever you are purchasing the devices from exactly what operating system is running on them. Windows has two operating systems that appear on tablets, Windows RT and full versions of the Windows 8/8.1/10 operating systems.

The Windows RT operating system is not compatible with AccountRight 201X.X, however the full Windows operating systems are. Generally speaking the Microsoft Surface Pro has a full version of the Windows Operating System, however this is always something that is a good idea to check to to make sure you don’t end up with incompatible devices.

There is no limit to the number of devices on which you can download AccountRight onto, however your AccountRight licence will have a set number of files that you will be restricted to. In saying that if you just had one file on the cloud you could have any number of computers that had access to the cloud file. You can download AccountRight to additional computers as you need them.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post