AccountRight 2020.1 default forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CHutchinson
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight 2020.1 default forms

Hi, 

We have just upgraded to AccountRight 2020.1 from 2019.  Is there still a problem with saving/changing the default forms in this version because we cannot get the forms that we have set up to print. It keeps picking up the defaul forms no matter what we do. 

Thank

Cheryl Hutchinson

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2020.1 default forms

Hi @CHutchinson 

We haven't received any reports of customised forms not being saved/changed as default in AccountRight 2020.1. However, if the system is not picking up the forms that you want, please ensure that the form is selected correctly in Advanced filters under Print/Email Invoices. 

If that is already done, please check the Sale type in the same window and test if the invoice is printed on the form selected for sale type. It would also be recommended to clear AccountRight cache to rule out any display issues caused due to corrupt cache.

Please let me know how you go on.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CHutchinson
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for the reply.  I have cleared the Cache, and I have matched the “card” with the “invoice type” and Advanced filters.  So that is all ok for now.

BUT I cannot for the life of me to get the “Pay Bills” and the “Spend Money” remittance advices correct.  Is there a solution to this maybe.  No matter where I print from they all print out on the default one.  I have one set up for “pay bills” and “spend moneyh” but cannot get it to work??

Thanks again  x

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @CHutchinson 

If possible, could you please share the screnshots of Advanced filters window for both Pay Bills and Spend Money type transactions so we can figure out why everything is getting printed on one form. Also, please send me the remittances printed for both the transaction types by a Private Message.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

CHutchinson
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

26Kudos

0Solutions

Afternoon Komal,

Thank you for your help. I have worked it out. We are used to printing out our Remittance Advices straight from the Purchases screen as soon as we do the payment. Or if we are doing a Payment from the Banking section we would automatically print the remittance advice from there as soon as we do it.  (Old Premier 19).

I have worked out that we need to do the payment, then go back to the Purchases screen and print the Remittance Advice from down the bottom of that (Print/Email Remittance Advice) then it is perfectly printed from the correct Form i have customised.  This is also the fact from when we do a straight payment from Banking.

Took me a while to work this out but I did get there.  Its all a new learning curve for me.

Thanks Again though.

Cheryl Hutchinson

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post