AccountRight 2020.3 - Online Version

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mike5
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight 2020.3 - Online Version

Wondering why we have not received notification to upgrade from Premier AU 2020.2.2 via the usual method. Does this mean we always need to upgrade via manual download in future?
9 REPLIES 9
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight 2020.3 - Online Version

Hi @Mike5 

Thank you for your post.

Just to confirm, when you say by "usual methods", do you mean the in-product Update now that appears at the top of the page? Can you confirm you haven’t accidently dismissed the reminder? 

If the Update now reminder isn't showing, see above for instructions on how to update. You can also download and install the latest version via your my.MYOB account. You will need to select My Product>>Downloads after logging in. Once you download the new version any future release should display the Update now button. 

Please let us know how you get on and if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

KerryDonaghy
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2020.3

Hi Jesh,

Please advise when will the server edition of AccountRight with the updated tax tables will be available for download.

Thanks & regards,

Kerry

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @KerryDonaghy 

The Tax tables have now been updated, for information on how you can get the update for your product please refer to our article AccountRight 2020.3.1 is now available.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

KerryDonaghy
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh,

I can't use the method from within AccountRight because I don’t have administrator access to our terminal server and have to request our offsite IT people to install.  I usually download the install file from my.MYOB but the latest install available there is 2020.3 dated 20/08/2020.

Regards,

Kerry

Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Hi @KerryDonaghy 

The latest install available in my.MYOB, which as you noted is 2020.3 dated 20/08/2020, is the correct download. Therefore, you can download and install this update as you would do so normally.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

KerryDonaghy
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Jesh.

Its a bit confusing when you have to download a file dated August when you are looking for an update in October.

Kind regards,

Kerry

KerryDonaghy
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh,

Your information was incorrect.  2020.3.1 is now available for download from my.MYOB.

Kind regards,

Kerry

Boyd_B
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@Jesh_D wrote:

Hi @KerryDonaghy 

The latest install available in my.MYOB, which as you noted is 2020.3 dated 20/08/2020, is the correct download. Therefore, you can download and install this update as you would do targetpayandbenefits so normally.

Thanks for the information.

The_Doc
Ultimate Partner
1,537 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,537Posts

236Kudos

162Solutions

Hi @Boyd_B 

Please read my post re this subject - downloading 2020.3 dated 20/08/200 is incorrect - or was when I downloaded twice from that version - there seems to be a difference in sites - select download from "MYOB Online Partner" - and there you will see the correctly dated and labelled updates.

MYOB has made this mistake previously - putting updates into old updates - why they cannot delete what is out of date and update them with hte new dated.

I downloaded twice and both were the 2020.3.0 versions until I selected Download from "MYOB Online Partner"".

Hi @KerryDonaghy 

As for updating on a terminal server - you will not be able to Kerry - that is why it is done - if users were allowed to update willy nilly the TS server would quickly be littered with maliciousware.

an update versus a new release is very different - you cannot just install as you can with the PC version - which can be patched.

TS -- YOU MUST FULLY uninstall - re my long explanatory post yesterday on this very subject.

The Doc

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post