AccountRight 2020.3

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DTull
Trusted Partner
101 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

101Posts

10Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight 2020.3

Hi have just had aclient upgrade to 2020.3 and it looks totally different. Is there a way to view it like the previous version?

I dont recall getting anything, any announcement that the new version would be a drastic change.

Cheers

Darren

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2020.3

@DTull 

Hi Darren

Thanks for your post. Following on from our recent Early Adopters Program (EAP), we have transitioned AccountRight company files to be opened via a Partner Dashboard to be opened with the in-browser AccountRight.  While this in-browser version doesn't yet offer full functionality as AccountRight, we are always boosting the capabilities of that experience with added workflows and additional functionality with regular updates.

If you do prefer to open those company files in AccountRight as a desktop application you are still able to do so via opening the AccountRight application and selecting Open a Company file>>Online. 

You can find detailed information here: Access AccountRight in a web browser

Please do let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DTull
Trusted Partner
101 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

101Posts

10Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks @Tracey_H , hope you're well. One thing I would suggest is that if this new dashboard is ever going to be rolled out to our client subscribers, that they too be given the option that they are still able to access it via the old format.

The 1 client I have logged into in the new format, it said they didnt have any bank accounts set up to do a reconciliation! So certainly spome bugs to iron out.

Thanks again for your always helpful responses.

Darren

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

@DTull 

Hi Darren

I am well thanks, hope you are too. Users can access AccountRight from the desktop or the browser, or both ways if that's what suits them best. As the company files are stored in the cloud, the desktop and browser are using the same information and sync immediately.

At this stage the browser version doesn't have the full functionality of the desktop version, but we are doing regular updates to add features and increase it's capabilities.

And you are very welcome. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help or more information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Bteam
Trusted User
81 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

81Posts

229Kudos

2Solutions

Hi there, Is it possible to switch to and from 2020.3 browser version to desktop version so I can see if all the features I use are present in the browser version.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Bteam 

As mentioned above the in-browser version doesn't yet offer full functionality as AccountRight, we are always boosting the capabilities of that experience with added workflows and additional functionality with regular updates.

Having said that, you can switch between the browser and desktop versions. Please do refer to this link for detailed information: Access AccountRight in a browser

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post