AccountRight Announcements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kerry17
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Announcements

One of the most annoying features of AccountRight are these AccountRight Announcements that pop up from time to time and are impossible to close down permanently.AR announcements.JPG

It doesn't matter whether you click the box that says "Got it, don't show me again" and either X out or choose "close", next time up it pops again.  Everyone in our team is having the same issue.

Can someone please tell us how to get rid of it?

Also, I clicked the sad face in response to the question was this information helpful, it then asked me why I answered that way - I explained the above and noone from MYOB has responded so I really wonder why you bother asking the question!!

6 REPLIES 6
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: AccountRight Announcements

Hi @kerry17 

Sorry to hear that's the case.

We have raised this with our product teams and they are working on switching it off for users who do not want this alert. Apologies for the inconvenience caused due to this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jenni
Experienced Cover User
78 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

78Posts

168Kudos

1Solutions

I have the same issue. I have clicked every combination but the "Got a new hire?" announcement keeps popping everytime I open MYOB.

kerry17
Experienced Cover User
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Komal - this isn't the first time we have had this issue so I think it is a system AND procedural issue.  It shouldn't take complaints for this to be addressed each time.

I look forward to not seeing it pop up soon!!

Cheers

Alan5
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

It's great to see you are working on a fix for the recurring announcment problem. However this has been going on for a few days now & my computer still has them popping up every trime I log on. Can you give us a time frame that we should expect this to be rectified by. I'm not going to hold you to it but over the last few days you've been saying the same thing to everyone that bothers to complain & if I were a betting person I'd say there's a lot of people that just dont know how to complain or bother to do so. 

I look forward to a speedy resolution.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Hi everyone

We understand your concerns and can assure you that the issue is being worked on. We cannot provide an ETA of when it will be fixed, but our teams are working on removing the dialog box. We will post an update once we have further update on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

BigVil
5 Posts
User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This seems like coding 101.

The event behind the checkbox is not changing a flag not to show the dialogue box.

Can't be that hard or take so long

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post