AccountRight Live Problems overall

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User BronwynHamster
152 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

152Posts

96Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Live Problems overall

Hi Community,

It would be really great if we could start one thread on all the issues we are experiencing with the Live version of MYOB. Hayden / Steven is this something you could start? It would be more beneficial for all of MYOB's clients if all the bugs and lost features from the Classic version were just in one place, rather than a whole lot of threads. At least that way they may sit up and take notice.

My beefs:

1. Category reporting Balance Sheet, GL reports don't work and haven't since inception of the Live version. I have been addressing this with MYOB since 2014/15. 

2. Several reports require you to Display the report before being able to select what you want to print. This can be massive, depending on the amount of data.

3. STP payroll has been setup to make it easy for MYOB coders, but really stressful for their Clients. We should be able to process/record several payrolls, run reports then when we are happy with what has been processed hit the "send to ATO" button. The way MYOB has it setup is NOT an ATO requirement.

4. This one was a problem in Classic as well: MYOB's Pay Superannuation does not recognise reversed Payrolls, consequently overpays superannuation to Employees who have pays reversed.

5. Active Users no longer available. Not great when you go to backup. There is a way around this, however it is longer than simply looking up Active Users.

6. Calculator only goes to 2 points after the decimal. A bit hard when superannuation is 0.095. Only calculates to 9%.

7. Payroll calculates hourly rate to 6 points after decimal, then gives an error as only works to 4 points after decimal.

8. The enter key is no longer recognised as the "Record" or "OK" key. Huge extra use of the mouse. RSI coming on....

These are a list of the lost. I will add my wish list once we have a single page setup.

Cheers,

Bronwyn

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,737 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,737Posts

4,375Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Live Problems overall

Hi @BronwynHamster

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight 201x

At this stage, we don't have any immediate plans to start a thread as you have described, However, I have shared your comments with the Community Manager @Suja_P.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User MMSretail
186 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

186Posts

138Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Why is there not simply a post "Location" for Update Bugs and another for Lost Functions? I don't think the world will end if such matters have their own location. Perhaps the Myob Community would prefer to not to display these so succinctly?

Cheers  ..........  geoff

Community Manager Suja_P
5,868 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,868Posts

2,146Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Geoff and Bronwyn,

Thank you for your suggestion. At this stage we do ensure that details of all issues and bugs that are resolved in each release, is included in the relevant release blog.

We don't currently have any plans of creating a central page with all reported bugs. That's not to say that it won't be considered in the future.

In the meantime, we will continue to respond to individual client queries on a case by case basis.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,750 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

2,750Posts

2,109Kudos

0Solutions

Hi all,

There is nothing more frustrating than spending hours upon hours trying to get somethings to work (such as an import to update CardID) only to then find 'this is a known issue - and will be corrected in due course'.

Those who have been around since the beginning (AR2011) will know there have been numerous requests for a 'known issues register' - MYOB have repeated denied such requests for obvious reasons. Some of the known bugs are well over 5 years since reported - and still not fixed.

As someone wrote earlier, once you have signed up for a subscription, .......................

Here's a thought, just like the Ideas section, the Bugs section could have users vote to see which bugs get fixed firstSmiley Happy Perhaps MYOB don't realise how many users are affected.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post